- Consider how Miller dramatically presents his view of “The American Dream”.
- How does Miller dramatically present the differences between the family and the outside world?
- For what purposes and in what dramatic ways does Miller explore the differences between members of the Loman family?
- Which two characters in the play do you feel change the most? Consider dramatic presentation in your answer.
- What do Happy and Biff add to the dramatic presentation of the play?
- What are the main themes in the play and how are they developed dramatically?
- In what ways does the Requiem dramatically resolve the issues and the tensions raised in the play?
You might also like to see my other pages on ‘Death of a Salesman’:
Death of a Salesman: Miller’s view
Death of a Salesman: Dramatic Features
Death of a Salesman: Sample Essay
Death of a Salesman: Worksheet 1
Death of a Salesman: Worksheet 2
Death of a Salesman: Worksheet 3
2 thoughts on “Death of a Salesman: Revision essay questions”
Please help me with marking guides for the essays questions
The guidelines vary according to your exam board.