From the point of view of literary critical analysis, language comprises such features of sentences as:
the type of sentences used (e.g. question, statement, simple, complex),
the vocabulary (e.g. latinate, neologisms colloquial, poetic diction)
figurative and descriptive language (e.g.symbols, personification, use of the senses)
the sounds (e.g. assonance, alliteration )
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified, as above, by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.